Caution in Use
* The clear tip must be attached to the end of the handpiece.
* Please keep the handpiece in the holder when not in use.
* The handpiece needs to be inserted straight to the housing.
* The clear tip must be attached.
* The cable must not be bent to prevent a potential damage.
* Do not leave the handpiece out of the holder when not in use.
* The handpiece may get damaged by being dropped on a floor or hit by an object.
* The Scan Counter (USB) needs to be inserted straight to its USB port.
* The handpiece must not direct the eyes.
* Use the laser safety glasses and the eye shield to prevent any possible eye damage.
* Please press down the emergency button to be on.
* Please turn the emergency button clockwise to unlock or to be off.